Monday, May 27, 2013

Toothiana

     I read a easy small book for the break called The Guardians Toothiana by William Joyce, its about a powerful tooth fairy that has the ability to multiply its self to little small people to go in the night and grab the teeth. The interesting part about it is that every single tooth is contain with memories of the person childhood.

     I think its important to contain the person memory because in a fantasy aspect, you can loose or forget your place or don't know who you are as a person. As she was chosen to be a guardian, she still have memories about herself when she was "normal", this keeps her calm and relax in any big situation that's happening.

     In my conclusion about memories is the fact that it can make you think a curtain way that make you maintain you feelings and more relaxed about yourself. My family would tell me when I was little is cherish your memorable memory and keep it to your heart. Memory is also what keeps your relationship with someone special.

No comments:

Post a Comment