Thursday, May 2, 2013

Riker high

I'm continuing reading, "Riker High" and high school compare to public school is much more strict, they are more rules and they are nobody that can look at you because your a criminal.
 
From my last post I said that the book is interesting and very understandable like you can see what going on and know what the characters feel. I think the situation being a criminal, having the Co to follow your every move and to be judge like your not normal, like you can be a huge threat to the environment.
 
I want to know what happens next in the chapter of the character life. After all the courts judgment and decides what will happen to the main character. If its been beaten by his lawyer because he did say that he was framed and it wasn't his fault for anything that happen. Then its possible that he can gain back the freedom and the respect that he had like the "regular" people, out side the cell.
 
In conclusion about the book I read, I would like to know the after mass on everything if the character gets freedom. But I do think he will not gain the freedom because the book will just end to quickly and then its basically the whole book would be a epilog.

No comments:

Post a Comment