Im reading a book "Riker" my ELA teacher recommend me reading this book. So I read the blurb, this book about a kid in high school who in jail and he leave jail but he learns something through whole book. I started reading the book and so far the kid is in jail, from his point of view, he sees this jail, new in a bad way like he notice that they are CO people that watch the sells.I found out the part of he is in jail. He not like rest of the guys, even tho he is in jail, he can still go to highschool. But with the CO guys watching him.
The beginning of the book gives you like a experience in your mind about what being in jail like. The narrator sounds like he already knew what was like. Saying what the other guys see any female in the hallways.
I like how the author started out describing jail inthe character's point of view. Its very interesting start it that way because I would think that when you describe a setting just start out introducing the setting in the first setting.
Friday, April 26, 2013
Ricker
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment