I'm continuing reading a book called, "Serpent's Shadow" by Rick Riodan and from the last post I did, Carter and Sadie were going to their headquarters to protect the important artifact from the serpent chaos. It escape from the darkness that kept I there by magic. From the museum, they are go to see a special "someone" to gather information about what they are dealing with. so far they only know that he strikes at night, only. This can help timing on the day that the serpent will strike big against this planet. Another thing, they can make a plan that might have to deal with the light in the sky because the reason why the snake only attacks at night is because it is used to the darkness.
My theory is that, the snake had planed this moment all these years because this is too "perfect" to start to take over because all the wizards are weak, the ghost are like out of control, the gods are disappearing and know where to be contact. another reason is before the story gets to the end. The narrator said that this will be the last document. So, this must be the end and must be the biggest event they ever been through. If I was in any ever the characters shoes because it must be interesting right now because it is the biggest event in this series. If I was one of the two main characters, I would wouldn't face the serpent until I have one of the gods with me, or find a way to get the wizards back there strength so they can join together to fight the serpent.
If you like fantasy, adventurous and really in to gods. I recommend to anybody because its amazing to read and that image you get when the characters are in action are visiting a new scene is amazing. If you read all of Rick Riodan two new series, he has more than one narrator so you can see from characters point of view.
No comments:
Post a Comment