From the last blog post, it was my prediction on what was going to happen in this book and my opinion about the characters. So, for new comers, I'm reading a book called " The Serpent Shadow". written by Rick Rioadon. So far, I read is that Cartar and Sadie went to a magical exhibit so shows all Egyptian artifacts. they went to the exhibit because it has something that was important and dangerous if its handled by the wrong person like the evil chaos snake.
I think this big artifact with all these symbols that is protecting the it is great but there should be more security because there are powerful wizards that can find a spell that can destroy that defensive system. I wonder for the next time I read the book where would they put the artifact so the snake wont find it and use it for his immortal army so he can take over the earth? My answer to this is that they don't put it at their headquarter because everybody that are experienced wizards are weak in magic and its a big risk because if the snake finds it. They are losing the artifact and they will lose there secret location.
My prediction for the next scene in the book is where they go for the snake location and how to weaken him. that scene would be interesting because that might be the climax to the story and why I say it might be next because after they find a place for the artifact, there might be a little twist to it leading to trying to weaken the snake.
No comments:
Post a Comment