Thursday, April 11, 2013

Middle school by James Patterson

     I pause a moment from reading the Serpent Shadow and now I just started reading " Middle School, My Brother is a Big, Fat Liar" written by James Patterson. From the first book from a boys point of view and the main character name is Rafe. This book, its from Rafe little sister's point of view. From the beginning of middle school, her brother made a bad reputation for this family. Every teacher and student know Rafe and they assume that Georgia is like her big brother, immature, lack of attention and no entrance in going to high school. Georgia is a straight "A" student and behaves better than her brother.
     I think that the school she is going to school is would be like this in real life. This would be the worst middle school ever. One reason, the teachers are negative people because they think the worst about everybody. They respond to kids with sarcasm. Even though it was towards her. this can be a possibility that they do that to every bad kid in that school. The second reason it the kids that they accept in this school. they are stuck up kids that dress up be like a Barbie dolls and they are bullies in the school that takes advantage of little kids.
      Further into the book, I know she will over come the problem that people assuming that she is the worst and that they thinking she is exactly like her brother. I say that because she is clever, smart and never gives up. By doing this, this won't just clear her out her appearance but also clear out her family reputation. Showing that the family isn't as bad as you think it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment