Thursday, March 7, 2013

Post I read

     I read a post from one of my friends and I like the book that he is reading.  He is reading a fantasy book called the Llightning Thief from the Percy Jackson series. He describe the book as intriguing and adventures.

     The blog post was clear to understand and I can picture what he saying about the book in certain scenes of the book. When he saying all about the foreshadowing of the book, saying its a big help when it coming close to end of the book.
  
  What I kinda dont like is that he spoils the book and telling what happens at the end and nof warning the reader that he going to spoil the book. Nothing really big on his post that made the post bad. Overall the blogpost is great and its good technique to really focus and notice for that foreshadowing because that play a major role to understanding a book.

1 comment:

  1. You did a good job writing this blogpost , but i think you can do a better job of writing the plot and explaining what was happening more

    ReplyDelete