I'm reading a article called "Slam", its about a 5 star player NBA player and he is known for his athleticism and his scoring abilities. Hes play for the OKC Thunder in the point gaurd position. His name is Russell Westbrook. The writer describe about him on the court is he explosive and exotic.
I seen him played before against the home the New York Knicks, Russell played with full speed of energy on court. He would get every high light for each offensive play Thunder did. From the article, stats for each game, he almost average a triple double each game. People might say that he might be the best point guard in this league.
I think Russell is a good point guard, but I think I know some point guards that are better than him. He has great amount of talent but other player can do better and bring his their team up.
This week's assignment was to write about a classmate's blog post. See Ms. Rear's blog for the directions.
ReplyDelete