I'm reading a called Animal Farm, written by George Orwell. Its about a farm animal rebelling on the farmer.In the system the animals have are basically the pigs being the wisest one and the smartest. Napoleon is the leader.
I think they aren't doing a well job on equality. Its a a lot of dictatorship and manipulating other comrades in order to do the things the pig want to like building the windmill. He basically ordering them to build it but in a sneaky way. Another example is when Napoleon was s aying to "sacrifice' the hen's eggs to gather more supplies for the wind mill but really Napoleon means is to manufacture the eggs.
I predict that soon, their will be a rebellion on the pigs for poor management or being fair or maintaining equality. In the real world, rebellion solution to rethink the action that had been made and author is trying to to tell the reader that Russian revolutionary war that there werea lot rebellion against their allies and opposing team.
Monday, June 10, 2013
Animal farm prt2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment