Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Maximum Ride part 2

    I read a story called, Maximum Ride by James Patterson. max and her flock is now going to school as a normal kid. They are being watched over a FBI agent to learn what they do in everyday bases. Everybody who is in the flock develop new abilities when ever they need it. Max can now fly fast but like sonic speed. Others can read minds or see what nobody see. They still are getting chase by the erasers. Towards the end of the story, I learned that the Doctor that made Max to be mutant, is her father and the leader of the eraser is her brother. Right now she is on a trip being watched over by them and He doesn't know that she is being vigil. The brother feels that he will never get attention from hid father because he think that he always with his sister. he said " you never had interest in me, your own son!.you want them back, but that's not going to happen. Not ever.

    Reading this quote says that he is jealous and alone. I was like that but it was between me and my brother. My father always pay more attention to my older brother because he mostly was older and can't understand what they mostly talking about. I was always feeling like i wasn't important in the family. But earlier on I learned that you cant replace family but you can add family members. When I add my best friends, thinking as them as family, I feel complete almost because i felt needed or have a reason to be in this world. If Max's brother learned that, he would of probably helping Max to survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment