I am currently reading the book called The Miseducation Of Cameron Post. Now that Cameron has gotten over Irene and she's in High School she has another person that has entered her life in the same way that Irene has. But Cameron is still struggling with trying to forget about Irene in general.
Cameron has someone crushing on her now and I don't think Cameron necessarily knows how to deal with the girl that has a crush on her. In a way I think that Cameron is kind of afraid to show any signs of liking this girl. I think This because she still think s of irene whenever the girl that flirts with her and does things that remind Cameron of Irene. I think the main issue that Cameron faces is that she is confused about Irene and she might not know how she feels about this girl and she might not know if she might maybe still have feelings for Irene.
I am going to keep reading on so that I can figure out how exactly Cameron feels about this girl and how she feels about Irene. Is she confused or does she not know if she wants to get herself involved in a new relationship?
Sierra Black wrote this.
Sierra's blog posts need to be on Sierra's blog. Nick's blog posts belong on this blog.
ReplyDelete